Siberian Tiger Alliance

Author Topic: An Apology to the Siberian Tiger Alliance  (Read 7467 times)

January 08, 2012, 09:59:41 PM

I've made some public apologies in the past, but I think I owe one to the general membership of Siberia.  It only occurs to me recently the scope of my historical actions.

Unsurprisingly, I'm most known by STA as that one douchebag who was a giant douchebag during the War of the Coalition.

At the time, I was a fresh new leader, following under the guide of those I was tied to in the Hegemony of old.  I fought against STA, I trolled STA endlessly, and I extorted reparations from STA at the end of the event.

While I don't regret the war itself, and I still recall the strength and ability of my Siberian opponents of the day, the latter two are massive errors that I have come to deeply regret.

I personally apologize to every member of Siberia, past and present, for my actions.

I have striven to be a better person, and will continue to strive to repair the damage I caused Siberia.

-HeroofTime55

January 08, 2012, 10:21:38 PM
Reply #1
  • I have poo brain
  • Supreme Chancellor

Thanks, HoT, your apology is accepted.
Tyga's Law: "The frequency of an alliance member's bitching is inversely proportional to the contribution they make to their alliance."

Communism, fascism, jihadism and even the eco-extremists - all are manifestations of a totalitarian instinct that appeals particularly to the vain, the selfish, the frightened, the romantic, the stupid and the thuggish. - Andrew Bolt

One day, our grandchildren may ask us what we did when Islamic fascism threatened the free world. Some of us will say we were preoccupied with fighting that threat wherever possible; others will be able to say they fought carbon dioxide emissions. One of us will look bad. - Dennis Prager

Quote from: Sin
logic is so alien to me

January 08, 2012, 11:45:52 PM
Reply #2
  • Princess Pez
  • Alpha Tiger

This is pretty amazing of you! Thanks, HoT! I apologize for some of the mockery I've done, particularly the later stuff. Toward the beginning, you totally deserved it. :p

January 08, 2012, 11:59:38 PM
Reply #3

An unsolicited and genuine apology. Thank you.

January 09, 2012, 09:30:59 PM
Reply #4

Awwwww, how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!  :wub:
I'm so glad this happened.

January 20, 2012, 11:38:10 AM
Reply #5
  • STA's Badass
  • Retired Tiger of Distinction
  • Militant Tiger

Spectre, Please stop mauling and decapitating people in our public channel including our allies.
1,447,744 Attacking + 981,544 Defending = 2,429,288 Casualties 

R.I.P Hans Zonmyrod - You will be missed comrade. Thanks for being a great friend and may God bring you continued happiness in Heaven.

January 25, 2012, 09:05:43 PM
Reply #6
  • Alpha Tiger
  • Respect the 'Stache

I remember you.  I hated everything about you, I hated all your posts, hated your nation, hated your alliance, hated your zapdos avatar I would see on your forums.  I even lauded your banishment from the CN world.  I was quite surprised one day to see your posts on the CN forums, and even more surprised that you were not the dickhead you once was.

Thank you for your personal apology to this alliance.  It is stupid of me to hold onto a grudge and looking back on it I realize I was completely childish and an idiot for doing so.  So just know that someone who once hated you has now forgiven you and I see your quality most high.

o/ HoT

-omfg
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=143410

Better to die on your feet, then live on your knees.

Nuclear policy is use them or lose them Fire at will.

January 31, 2012, 09:30:42 PM
Reply #7

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. - Henry Rollins

January 31, 2012, 09:32:35 PM
Reply #8

February 02, 2012, 05:50:23 AM
Reply #9

No don't! My band could use a decent roadie!  ;)

February 03, 2012, 09:10:38 PM
Reply #10

In that case, it doesn't matter. Even unmauled, I'm not decent.
The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. - Henry Rollins

February 06, 2012, 05:42:35 PM
Reply #11

Oh, an indecent roadie? I like the sound of that even better...